5.7.13

Long Time No Talk! Happy Fourth :)

Ahhhhh it's been ages since I've even logged on here and I really miss it! I've been super busy with work and I just haven't had a ton of time for blogging! I hope to change that soon because I miss this! Here's a quick picture of my make up for Independence Day :) I used xsparkage's most recent tutorial.


If you follow me on Instagram you'll also know that I've redone my hair and it is now pink, purple, and blue, hence the brows :) I have a tutorial I filmed a couple weeks ago to post as well so stay tuned for that!

xoxo Seana

4 comments:

  1. I've missed your blog posts- hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors look amazing with your eye color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back posting again! Was thinking to myself I hadn't seen a new post from you in a while :) I love this look but I absolutely LOVE YOUR BROWS AHHHH!
    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete