4.4.13

where to find me once google reader is no longer!

If you're like me, Google Reader is your main source for checking out the blogs you follow, but as it seems, it's being done away with so a new source must be found! Most have fleed to bloglovin', which I have an account with, but don't ever use. I've just gone and followed all of my favorite blogs there though, that way I have a way to keep up come the banishment of my beloved Google Reader...

So here is where you can find me!

Bloglovin', of course:

Twitter (I've been horrible at keeping this updated but I promise I'll be better now!):

And Youtube! Like I said, I really want to start posting tutorials more often, so make sure you subscribe!:

I'd hate to lose touch with you guys so please do make sure to check out the above links! 

Xoxo Seana

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! How does Bloglovin' work? I followed you on twitter, my screen name is 7odoud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same with twitter never update it haha :P I have followed you on bloglovin as mines updated automatically and transferred my GFC followers automatically which was amazing xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have started following you on bloglovin' ages ago... that way I get your updates in my e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism
    or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.


    Here is my website Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  5. E O search engine optimization or business services to search engine optimization visibility.
    Thousands upon thousands of links from the best websites related to
    the web.

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... marketing search engine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once you see that this how to get an ex boyfriend back fastification diet is really simple, easy, and efficient to use.
    These foods contain the vitamins and minerals, which are said to
    be beneficial for weight loss. Liver cleansing is considered as a natural habitat.


    Have a look at my web site ... web site

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with helpful information to work on.

    You've done an impressive process and our whole neighborhood shall be grateful to you.

    Here is my web blog :: cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. Its very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.
    jeux de mario

    ReplyDelete